The Department of Political Science and International Relations program are holding an Outstanding Paper Award competition this year. We invite all students who major or minor (including teachable minor) in political science or international relations to submit an outstanding paper completed for classes taken in calendar year 2013.
Rules of eligibility:
- The paper must have been written in calendar year 2013.
- Competition is only open to PLS majors, minors and teachable minors, as well as International Relations majors and minors.
- It must be an argument, evidence-based and research oriented paper.
- Qualitative and quantitative oriented papers are welcome.
- Paper must have been written for a PLS designated course (including independent study papers) or IR 495.
- Papers will be 8 pages minimum.
- Papers may be revised from their original form prior to submission for the competition.
- Group papers are not eligible.
There will be a $200 award for the winner of this competition.
Please submit your papers by March 31. Submissions should be electronically sent to Professor Donald A. Zinman, Student Awards Committee Chair at email@example.com